• Announcements

• Grieve

ArcheAge Recruitment Information - VENGEANCE SERVER   12/10/2016

As the servers launch and as we've met our recruitment quota, we will still be accepting applications as spots open up in our guilds or as we see fit. It will take between 24-48 hours to hear back on your applications. Thanks to all who applied and thanks for the continued interest and support of Laughing Coffin. Any applications submitted before server launch will be processed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ra's al Ghul

NEW LAUGHING COFFIN ARK SERVER UP AND RUNNING THANKS TO MAGNUS!!!

2 posts in this topic

First off let me start by saying Happy Halloween to all! 

Hello again it's your friendly neighborhood Ra's here to let you all know what has been developing in the world of ARK!  Magnus (soon to be a community member once he completes his second C.M. Aplication hint hint..) has purchased a ARK server and it's very cool.  We are seeing some increased numbers joining us in the adventures in the Dino struggle.  We would love to see so many that we could increase the server population cap which is currently 30 and can go as high as 100!  If you enjoy building there are some new modifications added to this particular server! (OF COURSE I HAVE THE PICTURES FOR YOU ILLITERATE BASTARDS LOL!!!) 

We have more Naval Vessels for all of you who fancy yourselves to be pirates Har Har!!!  Image result for ark gALLEON PICS   Image result for ark castle mod pictures

Castle building I mean who doesn't wanna live in a castle and be King! 

Image result for ark castle mod pictures

So you don't like taking forever building and leveling no problem it's (10 Times- EXP, 15 Times gathering, 30 Times taming) the server has fast tracked getting to the PVP quicker.  So please leave your feedback and hope to see you in there!  Hit me up anytime if you have any questions!  I will also be working on a Steam page to set server Rules and Regulations to help this grow.  I'll let ya'll know once it's completed.

PS- I dont need your lip Boomer LOL

Thank Gawd you put pictures in it.