• Announcements

• Grieve

ArcheAge Recruitment Information - VENGEANCE SERVER   12/10/2016

As the servers launch and as we've met our recruitment quota, we will still be accepting applications as spots open up in our guilds or as we see fit. It will take between 24-48 hours to hear back on your applications. Thanks to all who applied and thanks for the continued interest and support of Laughing Coffin. Any applications submitted before server launch will be processed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raziellegacy

Summary To date of the new server

2 posts in this topic

Good Nights / days / evenings.

This post is a small summary to let you know the most relevant points before the big day (10) I will update the post as I know more.

* A new account is required to play on the server (created from December 8 to have no problems) and can only be linked to a server type (Legacy or new) (playing in the PST does not affect that) Labor, credits or Patron can´t be transferred).

* The current packages will not be valid, new packages will be published by the day.

* The names can not be separated will be handled in the form that comes first is served first.

* Auroria will be the same as before. The factions must reach level 3 in order to unlock it.

* The auction house will be separated from the other servers

Full info if you want to read all : http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?300855

1 person likes this

I'm glad they are setting it up to where you can only create a character on the new servers or the legacy.